Tuesday, May 5, 2009


I spent a whole post describing how I am not creative, and now Gwen demands that I be "Kreativ". Either she is an author/librarian with poor reading comprehension skills, or mutilating the spelling of a word drastically changes its meaning. Either way:

"List 7 things that you love, and then pass the award on to 7 bloggers that you love! Be sure to tag them and let them know that they have won. You can copy the picture of the award and paste it on your sideboard letting the whole world know...you are Kreativ."

Apparently I have won! I once won the Publisher's Clearing House Sweepstakes, but the bank wouldn't cash the check. I'll resist making this a paean to my wife in an effort to be something homophonically similar to Kreativ.

1. Cheese
2. Cheese Figuring out a puzzle... crosswords, math problems, how to do strikethrough text in HTML... you name it.
3. Cheese The instant after the ball is clutched in my hands in soccer. It is the only five seconds in the game where nothing can go wrong.
4. Cheese Locating Polaris. Life is better when you know which way is north.
5. Cheese Sitting and reading a book for hours on end... particularly if it is such a good book that when I am forced to put it down I still can't stop thinking about it.
6. Cheese Being tall. Being the tallest person in the room is extra nice.
7. Cheese Sitting on my front porch, especially during a thunderstorm.

I won't play chain-letter mayhem... especially since I don't know enough bloggers to whom to pass it on. "Hah, blogworld, you didn't win! In your face!"

3 comments:

gwen said...

Ha, see, that was very creative! Kreativ! Whatever!

Kelly said...

What the hell? Where's the paean to me? Just kidding. I'm just surprised you were able to come up with 6 more things that weren't "cheese."

Michael said...

Gwen, it would have been funnier if you said "Me liberrian reed gud"